Перевела бы... но пока некогда))
Оригинал взят у europa2012
в 101 Reasons to Love Kiev
1. Springtime. Ukrainian winters are long and cold but damn the Springtime makes up for it! Blink and you'll miss the transition from snow to sun, however if you're lucky enough to be in Kiev in May/June - the burst of green shoots, blossoming trees and smiling people will warm your soul.( Collapse )
2. You are never more than 100 meters from a bank. In fact, if stand anywhere in Kiev and spin 360 degrees you'll probably see at least three.
3. Puzata Hata (Belly House) ...which should actually be called Belly Heaven. Puzata Hata restaurants sell cheap, tasty Ukrainian food and, dotted all over Kiev and they are a massive hit with locals and foreigners alike. Simply grab a tray, choose from a huge selection of national dishes and then stuff your face! Nobody leaves a PH hungry.
4. Crossing the road. Almost all crossroads or intersections in Kiev have a pedestrian crossing and pedestrians have the right-of-way. Just walk and the cars will stop.
5. Every car is a potential taxi. This is one of the most endearing things about Ukraine and other ex-soviet countries. Just hold you hand out and soon-enough someone will stop to give you a lift. Negotiate your price and you're off.